I am getting an error as "timeout after 10000ms, not getting from cache" in dev-status api of JIRA

Prabhat Dubey October 3, 2020

Hi,

I have few set of IssueIds where i am hitting the dev-status api of JIRA,  where in, I am getting an error as "timeout after 10000ms, not getting from cache". 

I have tried logout and then again hit the IssueIds, however again it throws the same error immediately.

Can someone help in this regards?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2020

That's not a Jira error message, you'll need to look at your code to establish where it is coming from.

Prabhat Dubey October 5, 2020

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- i will check my code, and come back to you again on this.  However when i have checked in past, its coming from the dev-status api of JIRA, were in we are passing one of the issue id and in response we are getting this. this could be possible as its getting information from stash it could come from there as well. but i need to check my code first.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2020

What do you mean by "dev status api of Jira"? 

Again, this is not an error message Jira generates, it's coming from somewhere else.  You'll need to work out what is generating that error

Prabhat Dubey January 13, 2021

@Nic Brough -Adaptavist- sorry for delay response, after upgrading our server with latest JIRA and Stash then everything has been resolved. Thanks a lot for your help on this.

Suggest an answer