• Community
  • Products
  • Jira
  • Questions
  • I am developing new JIRA plugin and following the steps mentioned in below URL,But Client Side menu is not visible in my JIRA Dashboard.

I am developing new JIRA plugin and following the steps mentioned in below URL,But Client Side menu is not visible in my JIRA Dashboard.

2 answers

0 vote
Jason Worley Atlassian Team Dec 26, 2012

Greetings!

Just to clarify, are you using a hosted instance (OnDemand), or is this standalone?

For OnDemand, you would not have direct access to the environment. However, there are efforts under way to allow for extended plugin functionality:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+Plugin+Policy

There is also a previously posted question:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/79858/on-demand-plugins

If this is regarding a standalone version, please let me know where exactly in the tutorial you are having this problem.

Please let us know if this information was not helpful.

Cheers,
Jason | Atlassian

What is this client side menu? Can you explain what you are trying to achieve, the description seems quite less for anyone to understand your question, at least me :(

And could you please label your question correctly, it is a jira development question.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in Jira

Join our webinar: How 1B+ feature flag events helped us build the new Jira

Every time you release software, there's a bit of risk – that there's a bug, that something breaks, or that the feature doesn't resonate with customers. Feature flagging helps make high stakes s...

101 views 0 1
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you