I am creating a slack integration that requires one epic to post to a specific channel, everything i

Sean Callahan April 26, 2017

I am creating a slack integration that requires one epic to post to a specific channel, everything is clear except how to choose the epic...

example.png

3 answers

0 votes

I couldn't get the name to show up but could get the link and the integration still doesn't work... :(

project = "V2.5 Charting"  AND issuetype in (Epic) AND "Epic Link" = V25-48
Chander Inguva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2017

Hey Sean,

Epic Name ~ "Text" will search for wild card entry with text value "Text"

Right click on your Profile, You should see a drop down, select Issue Navigator, switch to Advanced view and check if filter works as shown below

Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 2.27.44 PM.png

Chander Inguva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2017

If you would like to use specific Epic name, try in Issue Navigator and paste that JQL code 

Screen Shot 2017-04-26 at 2.30.14 PM.png

0 votes

All it's spitting back is axctive session for the last part....i.e.:

this.png

0 votes
Chander Inguva
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 26, 2017

Hey Sean,

Try this in JQL "Epic Name"

project = "Corporate IT" AND issuetype in (Epic) AND "Epic Name" = "Confluence User Projects 2017"

Suggest an answer