• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • I added a new user to JIRA and assigned an issue to the user. But when the user logs in to JIRA, they see nothing assigned to them. In fact the only menus the user sees is "Dashboard" and "Agile". They see nothing else. Help! I need to add new users

I added a new user to JIRA and assigned an issue to the user. But when the user logs in to JIRA, they see nothing assigned to them. In fact the only menus the user sees is "Dashboard" and "Agile". They see nothing else. Help! I need to add new users

Daniel Tor March 12, 2014

I added a new user to JIRA and assigned an issue to the user. But when the user logs in to JIRA, they see nothing assigned to them. In fact the only menus the user sees is "Dashboard" and "Agile". They see nothing else. Help! I need to add new users.

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Tor March 28, 2014

Hey Nic,

That was it. The "browse" permission is given to the "User" Project Role. So I added my new user to the "User" Project Role. Now the issue is resolved.

Thanks

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2014
Check your project permission schemes. It sound like you haven't granted your user "browse" anywhere.

Suggest an answer