I Want to download jira software 7.0. Can i get a quick link. Thanks in advance.

S Sujata January 30, 2017

I Want to download jira software 7.0. Can i get a quick link. Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2017

Thanks! but its directly allowing me to download the latest version but not JIRA software 7.0. I want to download specifically JIRA software 7.0.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 30, 2017

Have you looked for the "all versions" links?

Woohoooooooooo, cool got it. One more thing want to know:

We are upgrading jira by tomorrow, Current version of jira is 6.4.8

and jira agile version is 6.7.11. Can you just confirm if we can directly upgrade the jira from jira 6.4.8 to jira 7.2.4,

As the jira agile version is 6.7.11. Please confirm us quickely.

Can I also know, how to upgrade JIRA Agile plugin to the latest version. thanks.

thanks.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 31, 2017

You don't.  JIRA Agile add-on ends with JIRA 6.  JIRA Software is an application which takes over from JIRA Agile, providing mostly the same functions (and uses all its data), but it's not an add-on any more.

I would strongly recommend

1. Testing before any form of upgrade is planned
  2. Planning on an upgrade of 6.4.8 to 7.0.9, and then on to 7.2.4. 

In theory JIRA 6.4.8 (with Agile installed) to JIRA Software 7.2.4 might work in one go.  In reality, it often does not, and the recommended route is to go via 7.0

Suggest an answer