How to write an event listener to edit an project version? or any API method existed?

rambabu patina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2013

Hi,

I need to write a event listener when we update an project version. If any Event existed regarding project version edit let me know like VersionArchiveEvent, VersionCreateEvent, VersionDeleteEvent.

If no, could you please let me know how to write a listener on project version update.

Quick answers would be appriciated.

regards,

Patina

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
rambabu patina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2013

I have written trigger for this improvement in my database.

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 27, 2013

There isn't one I am afraid. Full list here.

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 27, 2013

There is not VerionUpdateEvent. You will have to raise a feature request with Atlassian. Not sure why they chose to leave that out!

rambabu patina
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 27, 2013

Hi Jobin,

Yes. There are many events for version relese, archived, create, delete etc.

But i didn't see the VersionUpdateEvent. This is useful to me.

Could you please let me know regarding VersionUpdateEvent.

Regards,

Patina

rambabu patina
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 27, 2013

Hi Jobin,

I have created an atlassian feature request https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-35529 as you said. Thank you for your nice support.

regards,

Patina

Suggest an answer