How to upload a backup on Jira using WebDav so that I can see it while import form backup

Ajay May 8, 2015

I have used BitKinex 3.2.3 and getting below error. Please tell me anybody have faced this issue and have any solution for this:

image2015-5-8 16:5:35.png

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2015

There's no error there, so I'm not sure what the problem is.  Also, it's unclear what you are trying to do or why.

Ajay May 8, 2015

I am not able to see the backup nor I am able to see any files on webdav

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2015

Then you haven't uploaded anything. Could you explain what you are trying to do though?

Ajay May 11, 2015

I am trying to upload a Jira backup using webdav so that I can import it in another instance say from production to staging environment. That's why I exported a zip file from production environment. Now to import it in staging environment I have to upload it on staging environment using webdav so that I can see the option to import from backup file uploaded.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 12, 2015

Ok, makes sense. Now, what errors are you getting from the upload?

Suggest an answer