It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to upgrade from 7.6.0 version to 7.6.15

Hey. I tried to find information on how to fix Jira in one version. Please help with this problem. It is necessary to switch from version 7.6.0 to 7.6.15

2 answers

0 votes

Start at https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver076/upgrading-jira-applications-945110880.html

7.6.0 to 7.6.15 is a trivial upgrade, you should not have any problems with it and I would expect the upgrade process to be really fast, as there's little or nothing to do in the database!

Nic Brough - Thank you for your help!

Installed a patch with the desired version 7.6.15. And the view displays 7.6.0 is this normal?

There is no "patch", you have to do a full upgrade.  

As I don't know what you have done here with a "patch", I can't start to work out what you might be seeing.

Jorj I'm New Here Sep 15, 2019

Nic Brough  This link https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213607/jira-software/version-history downloaded the version 7.6.15 that interests us. She has the obr extension and installed it as a plugin.

Jorj I'm New Here Sep 15, 2019

We know how to upgrade the version from 7.6.0 to 7.7.0. But here's how to go to 7.6.15? Indeed, if you download update 7.6, then it has exactly 7.6.0, and if you download 7.6.15, then it has the extension obr.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

375 views 1 3
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you