• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to turn off nfj-jira-yyyy-mm-dd.log?

I just find out a bunch of log files under /[some_path]/var/atlassian/application-data/jira/log by the name of nfj-jira-yyyy-mm-dd.log.

There have been about 5 - 10 such log files generated every month since February 2019, and I don't know where they come from and how to turn them off.

Here is the content of one of the log files:  https://www.screencast.com/t/rr7vN86g4xls

1 answer

0 votes
Adrian Atlassian Team Jan 29, 2020

Hi @Khuong Vu 

Welcome to the Community!

Do you have any plugins from Infosysta installed? I suspect that the logs are generated from one of Infosysta's plugins. 

Regards
Adrian Stephen

Per your finding, my team will turn off the suspected plugin in development, which is currently tied up.  But, my team thinks you are right; and we will update this post in a few days.  Thanks.

Adrian Atlassian Team Jan 30, 2020

Thanks for the update @Khuong Vu  , will be looking forward to the results. 

@Adrian Now that we have our development server available for testing, we run into another problem.  

The plugin from Infosysta is a notification system, and so it requires user interactions, interactions between users within Jira or interactions between users and Jira. 

Enabling the plugin on a development server, where there are no user interactions, is probably not going to produce any kind of logs.  This is a problem. 

However, the plugin may have some kind of periodic maintenance work; then, we may see some logs produced.  We will update this forum in a few days.

Like rdelgadocsusm likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you