• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to turn off new UI on cloud

The current UI is slow, inefficient, ugly and the high contrast color schema hurt my eyes. I disabled it as long as it was possible, and tried to get familiar with it after you forced me to use it. I did this now for 2 years and really hate the new UI.

You know all this from this Question:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-questions/How-to-turn-off-new-UI/qaq-p/675214

Since you simply stopped to add comments there here the same question. Maybe this time you give us an answer when we can switch back to something better like the old design you already had 3 years ago. And since you shutdown on-premise server I ask myself:

- When will you deliver something equal the quality you had three years ago?

- If you do not plan to do so why do you give a shit about your customers feelings?

- And if you again pretend that you highly tested everything and your users love it so much than please point me to some thread or discussion with users happy with the current UI. Because I cannot believe that what you told us in the other thread is true.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 vote
Jack Community Leader Feb 22, 2021

Hi Sebastian,

certainly understand your frustration. While I do like most of the new UI there are things I do miss. I don't experience poor performance as a general rule w/ the new UI but have seen sluggishness at times and have reported. I do know that performance is one of the key focus areas. With that said, I'm unsure if the Community (as a public forum) will be the best place for a response but we shall see. You might also consider Atlassian Support or Feedback link w/in the app. Hope you can get the response you seek!

Maybe performance highly depend on your location, mine is Germany and sluggishness is quiet often what I get. Thanks for your answer and pointing to the support to ask, good idea!

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you