How to track developer's daily status

Heather Alizadeh November 19, 2012

Currently, we have each developer send us a daily report of their status for each day. Our manager does not want to ask the developer to send daily reports and would like us to use JIRA to pull that information. I tried to come up with a solution by creating a filter that shows the developers "In Progress" tasks. If the developer only has one task in progress at a time, I won't be able to pull all of the tasks that they worked on for that day. We would like to retrieve what the developer worked on for each day. We would like to eventually pull the hours a developer spent working on each task.

Does anyone have an idea how I can pull this information? Do I need to purchase another Plugin? Would Tempo work for this?

1 answer

0 votes
AbrahamA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2012

This can be implemented as a plugin. please contact me if you want a plugin to be developed jiraabraham@gmail.com

Suggest an answer