How to sum the "timespent" per user

Jarosław Dudziński September 6, 2018

Hello,
I need to sum "timespent", monthly, per projects, by every team member, preferably using filters (JQL)
But - as I can see - the aggregation is performed per task, so I can total timespent per task, even if there were two or more people registering work_time.
E.g. If A registered 2 hours, and B registered 4 hours (and the task is actually asigned to B), I will get 6 hours assigned to B.
Is there any way to change that, so I can get "A - 2 hours, B - 4 hours" in filter?

2 answers

1 vote
Piotr Bojko
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2018

With SmartQL - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218767/smart-ql-sql-jql-easy-reporting?hosting=server&tab=overview - you can write, more or less following query:

select jql.project, w.author,  sum(w.timeworked) rawworked,  AUX.ASDURATION(sum(w.timeworked))) prettyworked
from table(AUX.JQL('id, project','your-preferable-jql') jql
join worklogs w on jql.id = w.issue
group by jql.project, w.author
0 votes
Nir Haimov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2018

Hi,

The quick answer is no, you can't.

You will have to write code that will give you the result you want.

You can write your own plugin, or more simple, using groovy with ScriptRunner

Suggest an answer