How to stop automatically set comments to internal after editing?

H K
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2017

Hi there,

I have imported tickets out of JSW to JSD. Unfortunately the attachments were broken and the comments not formated anymore. Therefore I edited the comments and attached the files to them again.

Now the issue occured that some (not all) of these comments are only internal somehow and not to be seen in the customer portal any longer, although I clicked the "share with customer" button and not "add to issue only".

Why is this happening and how do I change it again?

I have found this Jira ticket though:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-4574
But like I said, this also happens to me when clicking the "share with customer" button but not with every comment.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
H K
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2017

The issue concerned only customers with no access to Jira. I had to give them temporary access to Jira and edit the tickets afterwards again. Then I had to withdraw the access.

This worked for me now, but costs a lot of time >.<

Suggest an answer