How to specifiy a section for a custom search-request-view plugin module ?

ClémentC May 29, 2012

Hi all,

I'm currently developing my own "search-request-view" plugin module, which is a custom Excel report.

I encounter a little problem, which is I can't find a way to specify in which section it should be displayed, and put it with others Excel native reports.

For now, my link is displayed as below :

Thank you in advance for your help,

Regards,

Clément

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2012

There is no way to do that now. If you check, the above sections, for Excel, Word etc, are hardcoded in the /atlassian-jira/includes/navigator/table/header.jsp.

New view created by plugins will always be added at the bottom. You might be able to tweak it by modifying the above jsp but that will then be an overhead during upgrades!

ClémentC May 29, 2012

Thank you for your quick answer Jobin !

I'll let this link at the bottom then, I can't afford to modify directly the JSP for this plugin.

Cheers,

Clément

0 votes
Karthik Subramanya November 4, 2014

Hi all,

I need to create a plugin that can display the list  of attachment links in the issue level.

Look at the attached image below Please help me in this aspect . Only i need to get the attachment links not attachments

Thanks in advance for help

Regards,

Karthik.S

attachment.png

Suggest an answer