• Community
  • Products
  • Jira Software
  • Questions
  • How to sort on custom field? I have a custom field with different options and I can not sort on that particular custom field? Please find attached the error message.

How to sort on custom field? I have a custom field with different options and I can not sort on that particular custom field? Please find attached the error message.

Vartika Garg August 26, 2013

6 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Vartika Garg August 27, 2013

Thanks Danial.

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 27, 2013

Hey there, Vartika.

You are welcome. All the best and good luck!

0 votes

Hi Danial,

I think I don't have access to the Jira logs as I am using the Jira ondemand.

Is there a way to see the jira Logs without login as System Administrator?

Regards,

Vartika

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 26, 2013

Hey there, Vartika.

Oh, if that's the case, you might want to try to reach out to support by lodging a ticket in https://support.atlassian.com/ so that the engineers can help you figure out what could be the reason behind this.

Warm regards,

Danial

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
August 26, 2013

Hey ther, Vartika.

The first screenshot that you attached is related to the An internal server error occured when requesting resource. The next screenshot on the other hand, refers to the Error occurred communicating with the server. Please reload the page and try again.

Do you have access to your JIRA logs (https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=16121981). If possible, try to replicate the problem and post the stack trace here.

Warm regards,

Danial

0 votes

0 votes

Hi Danial,

I am not clear what you are asking for. I tried on issue side and i got the error message which is attached.

0 votes
AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
August 26, 2013

Hey there, Vartika.

Can you provide the ERROR stack trace that appeared in the atlassian-jira.log when you hit into the issue? That can at least shed some light to this case. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Warm regards,

Danial

Suggest an answer