How to show stories linked to an epic with specific users in linked stories?

legacyGeoff August 12, 2015

I want to know what other stories are linked to an epic where I am assigned to a story. 

For example:

I'm assigned 3 stories under an epic with 10 stories. In another epic with 5 stories, I'm assigned 1 story. There are 5 total epics. Instead of displaying 4 stories, I want to display 15 stories. 

Is there a way to accomplish this?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Natalie Hobson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2015

Are you looking for a filter that will display this?  If so, you just need to search for issues in the Epics:

"Epic Link" in (ABC-1, ABC-2, ABC-3)

0 votes
legacyGeoff August 12, 2015

Thanks! That looks like it will work!

Natalie Hobson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2015

Glad I could help :)

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 12, 2015

Do you know that Project are these Epics on? You could just query the Stories on those Projects/Epic.

Suggest an answer