How to show resolved issues without strike-thru font?

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2012

Currently the resolved issues are rendeing with strike-thru font

Is there a way to show the resolved isues with plain text font.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 16, 2012

The strike-through is a good way to show that they are resolved.

To remove it, you'll need to do some coding. You could try all sorts of stuff, but I'd just go for a spot of css tweaking to remove this functionality.

srinivasp
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2012

Yes. I too agree this as good way of showing issues as resolved but some of the users feel that it is confusing. Though we replied saying as an intented behaviour, they are asking for reason.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 16, 2012

I think it's good to show that issues are resolved, but I'm yet to be convinced that a strike-through font is a good way to do it. We work on a wide range of devices and a strikethrough isn't exactly clear on some of them.

I don't think I've ever been asked to remove it, but I'm sure there's a more clear way to show it. Sadly, I tend to think in 25x40 monochrome and haven't got a clue how to do it better.

Suggest an answer