How to show fields/result from multiple projects running a JQL

T-Systems Austria Gesmbh April 28, 2015

Hello experts,

we're using JQL very often, nevertheless from time to time we hit its limit.

Do you know a plugin or functionality to run JQLs for multiple projects AND also display result-fields of different projects?

We're using additional plugins like JTricks which does a good job, but how to view also fields from a linked project?

e.g. project = ABC AND issue in linkedIssuesInQuery("project = DEF AND issuetype = Incident)

=> how to display field values of project DEF for example in issue navigator....

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Chris

2 answers

0 votes
T-Systems Austria Gesmbh May 4, 2015

Hi Jobin,

you've understood correctly. My question is now if there exists any plug-in or technique (except doing it manually via Java and REST calls) which can solve this problem....

Cheers

Chris

Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 4, 2015

I haven't seen one yet!

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 29, 2015

When you are searching in project 'ABC', you can show only the fields in the context of that project (assuming you are talking about the issue navigator columns). Sorry, if I misunderstood the question.

Suggest an answer