How to show assigned name in rapid board

uzilan September 18, 2012

We're using rapid boards to manage Kanban projects and since we have many columns, it is difficult to see who is assigned to each issue - partly since the avatars are very small, and partly because not everybody has chosen an avatar.

So my question is: is it possible to show the name of the assignee in each issue in the rapid board?

1 answer

0 votes
Justin Corcoran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2012

Unfortunately, it's not possible to edit any of the display of the cards on the rapid board, and it sounds like Atlassian doesn't intend to allow that in the future: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-4822

"We do not plan to allow the configuration of the card on the Rapid Board (GHS-3922), though we do plan to allow the detail view to be customised to at least include some custom or other fields (GHS-3474). We do not currently have an expected delivery timeframe for that feature."

It really surprises me, because I can think of a few things I'd want to be able to see at a glance, without having to open each story (story points, for example) but I guess it's not going to happen.

Suggest an answer