How to show a list of my projects with SLAs

Eilin Fang July 19, 2021

Hi Community! 

Is there any way to show all my projects SLA together to better manage the timeline of my projects? Currently I can only click on each project to check its SLA one by one. (like screenshot below)

I don't know if i can create a dashboard or export all project together with SLA?

MANY THANKS! 

1 answer

0 votes
Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2021

Hi @Eilin Fang ,

I don't see any screenshot. However, you can by creating a dashboard and using SLA widgets to display all the projects SLA you want. I am assuming you are using the Jira Service Management SLA. If you are you SLA feature from an Jira App(Add-on), then it will depend on the vendor's capabilities.

Hope this helps.

Eilin Fang July 19, 2021

Hi Benjamin, thanks a lot for your response! 

I've checked the dashboard. I can output SLA working duration/ success fail rates chart and etc but it seems these results can only be either sum or avg  of all my projects. Not sure if I didn't get the right way. 

Can I get a list of all projects with their SLAs respectively OR can I create a filter by assignee to see these SLAs? 

Benjamin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2021

Hi @Eilin Fang ,

Where are your SLA coming from, are you using Jira Service Management(formerly known as JIRA Service Desk).

You can create a filter to get all an assignee's SLA.

Filtering would be the path to take by filtering to get the list of issues you want. What you want to do is to do something like this:

project in (a, b, c) and assignee=(username) and TimetoResolution != Breached()

Timetoresolution would be the SLA name that you want to track. So, you would plug in whatever SLA you want to track across the projects.

-Ben

Suggest an answer