How to setup workflow?

Darshita Patel February 22, 2019

HI, I am trying to setup workflow for current project and when i pick workflow from JIRA and makes copy of it and then try editing it as per the teams need but that workflow is not not moving the status of the story along with the status of the subtask. 

Also, when i try to edit the work flow it is also impacting the entire enterprise . so i need help to setup the correct workflow for my project

1 answer

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2019

It sounds to me like you are not editing the copy, but working on the original, which is still associated to all the projects.

You do not mention if you have tried to put this workflow into a workflow scheme and associated it with your project.  But I suspect you have not.  So go to the list of workflows and look towards the bottom for the "inactive" workflows - you should find it in there.

Once you've edited it into the right shape, then add it to a new workflow scheme and associate that with your new project.

Suggest an answer