How to setup JIRA Software on Atlassian SDK

Jackson Farnsworth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2017

I'm trying to create a plugin for JIRA Software for the tutorial found here, but whenever I log into my instance, there is no option to create a JIRA Software project, only Business.

I've taken a look at the article, "Configure AMPS to run JIRA Core with additional applications installed", but after trying all the shown configurations, I still cannot create a software project.

Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong, and how to fix it?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2017

Hello,

Try atlas-clean and then atlas-run

Jackson Farnsworth
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2017

Dang, that should have been my second thought after turning it off and on again. Solution works, thanks a plenty Alexey.

Like Ingo Mohr likes this
Ingo Mohr January 2, 2020

Thanks, Alexey and Jackson!

This helped me too :)

Suggest an answer