It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to set watchers based on component selection

Hi,

I have different components under a project, so if a component is selected a group should be added under watchers automatically. I tried with postfuction "Add or Remove watchers" as attached.

But the watcher list is not being added. Am i doing something wrong. Please help me on thispostfunc.PNG

2 answers

0 votes

Hello Vineela,

I'm not sure what is the plugin that provides you with this post function, but have you already tried the plugin Component Watcher for JIRA?

It's free and I guess it will provide you with the information you need more efficiently.

Thanks for your inputs. My post function worked after changing my pf order. It should be below "Create issues originally"

Thank you for letting us know how you managed to solve your issue, Vineela.

Have a nice day!

Is there a similar plugin for Jira cloud ? 

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

Demo Den Ep. 7: New Jira Cloud Reports

Learn how to use two new reports for next-gen projects in Jira Cloud:  Cumulative flow diagram and Sprint burndown chart. Ivan Teong, Product Manager, Jira Software, demos the Cumulative ...

260 views 1 2
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you