How to set up a custom field that allows you to select multiple values from a list and for each value slected, key in a numeric value?

David Askey May 16, 2013

I have a situation where we charge departments internally for our time. In some cases, it will be multiple departments, with each department paying for a certain percentage of the overall time. For example, we may have a project where we want to charge Accounting for 50% of the project, Accounts Receivable for 25% of the project, and Accounts payable for 25% of the project. I would like to have a select list where the user can select accounts from a list (ie. accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable) and for each account selected key in a percentage or numeric value (ie. 50%, 25%, 25%). Is there some way to do this, or is anyone aware of a plug-in that provides something like this?

1 answer

0 votes
Nadir MEZIANI
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2013

Hi,

You can explain me more; values example

Suggest an answer