How to set our own workflow scheme and issue type scheme while creating the project?

Mahesh Jaiswal June 25, 2015

Actually, I want to set our own created workflow scheme and issue type scheme while creating. 

Is there any possible to select our own issue type scheme and work flow scheme on project creation screen.

or 

is there any possibility to edit the project type with our issue type scheme and workflow scheme. So that If i select the project type then project should associate with the issue type scheme and workflow scheme automatically

or

Is there any possibility to create our own project type with workflow scheme and issue type scheme.

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Wester
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 12, 2015

Take a look at Project Creator for JIRA - it will help you do exactly what you want https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.wittified.jira.project-creator

0 votes
Andre Borzzatto
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 25, 2015

Hi Mahesh,

You can create projects of type JIRA Classic Project or JIRA Default Schemes, both this project templates use the default schemes you have in your instance.

You can manage the default schemes and tweak some of their settings to match what you desire. Although a little limited, the edition might be enough to what you intend to achieve.

All your newly created projects would use the default schemes then.

Unfortunately, to create new templates is impossible on JIRA Cloud at the moment.

Perhaps you would be interested in voting for this suggestion since it refers to the ability of creating custom projects templates:

Alternatively, the only option we have to offer is for you to create a project and switch the currently used schemes to the ones you want after the project creation.

I hope this helps!

Suggest an answer