How to set limit on size/memory in Confluence Space or Page Attachment's?
We can set limit on Attachment upload in confluence Admin console.(for example 25 MB - the max limit for any document upload)
In the same way, How can we set a limit on size/memory on a particular space created or the page created i.e. total attachment's uploaded(Total Size)?
I am not sure whether this is possible. If yes, could you please suggest a way out.
Thank you ck for your response.
I saw the link and this is what i wanted but i don't know how to get that plugin
if you have matt's plugin source/jar can you share it with me?
or else can you tell more about that plugin i.e. where can i find it?
how to build similar plugin?
what all thigs i need?
Here's what you do:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of page size limiter plugin, and the installation instructions.
2. Navigate to your Confluence Admin page, and from there to Manage Add-ons
3. Click the "Upload Add-on" button, and select the file you got via email.
4. Create a properties file in your Confluence installation folder, under .../confluence/WEB-INF/classes, which specifies size limits and your JNDI datasource name. You will have to follow the instructions in the email.
4. You will need to modify a few of the velocity macro files in Confluence. Again, the instructions will be in the email.
Best of luck,
I’m a designer on the Jira team. For a long time, I’ve fielded questions from other designers about how they should be using Jira Software with their design team. I’ve also heard feedback from other ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG