How to set limit on size/memory in Confluence Space or Page Attachment's?
We can set limit on Attachment upload in confluence Admin console.(for example 25 MB - the max limit for any document upload)
In the same way, How can we set a limit on size/memory on a particular space created or the page created i.e. total attachment's uploaded(Total Size)?
I am not sure whether this is possible. If yes, could you please suggest a way out.
Thank you ck for your response.
I saw the link and this is what i wanted but i don't know how to get that plugin
if you have matt's plugin source/jar can you share it with me?
or else can you tell more about that plugin i.e. where can i find it?
how to build similar plugin?
what all thigs i need?
Here's what you do:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of page size limiter plugin, and the installation instructions.
2. Navigate to your Confluence Admin page, and from there to Manage Add-ons
3. Click the "Upload Add-on" button, and select the file you got via email.
4. Create a properties file in your Confluence installation folder, under .../confluence/WEB-INF/classes, which specifies size limits and your JNDI datasource name. You will have to follow the instructions in the email.
4. You will need to modify a few of the velocity macro files in Confluence. Again, the instructions will be in the email.
Best of luck,
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Shana, and I’m on the Jira Software team. One of the many reasons this Community exists is to connect you to others on similar product journeys or with comparabl...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG