How to set an assignee on the issue collector?

Ruth Dunkerley August 14, 2017

Hi, 

I have set up three different issue collectors on one project which all need to auto assign to a different person on submission. I cannot find where to change the assignee, the only person option appearing when selecting 'edit' is 'reporter' - please help. 

Thanks, Ruth

2 answers

1 vote
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2017

Hi Ruth,

The issue collector itself cannot allow the user to select the assignee of a ticket.  There is a feature request that is is similar to this that you can find at JRASERVER-63323.  Please vote on the issue and add your comments for impact.

Cheers,

Branden

Ruth Dunkerley August 16, 2017

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for your response, however I think what I'm trying to achieve has been slightly confused. When I first set up the issue collector I was able to set it so that all issues raised through the collector auto-assigned to one person. Since this, I have made two new issue collectors but this option didn't appear and when I have tested the newer issue collectors they are all assigning to the same person as the initial one I made. However these two new ones need to be assigned to someone else. When I edit the issue collector there is no option to change the assignee. Therefore I'm not concerned with the user selecting an assignee, but I would like to know how to amend the auto-assignee in the confirguartion of the issue collector. Hope that makes sense!

Thanks, Ruth

0 votes
Jodi_Bulmer September 17, 2019

I would like to be able to set the assignee and some watchers per issue collector!

Suggest an answer