How to set a user as the project watcher

Bomin Nie June 6, 2016

I need to know all the tickets status of my project, well, the project does not have components.  What am I supposed to config?

1 answer

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2016

Hello Bomin,

You should try edit notification at project settings! 

image2016-6-7 3:29:36.png

There you can setup actions for all events, so you can include your user in some events. 

Regards,

Lameck.

Bomin Nie June 6, 2016

I don't see the screen as you do.  Here's mine

jira.png

Is it saying I'm not authorized to do so or I'm not finding a correct entry.  I'm actually in the project administrator group.

Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2016

Do you have this option? 

image2016-6-7 3:38:3.png

warning It's important you check if this scheme is shared with other projects. If you setup the scheme notification will affect all project in there.

Bomin Nie June 6, 2016

No, I don't see "Notification Helper" and "Actions" button.

Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 6, 2016

So I think you don't have permission to change it. :/ Contact the admin to setup it. 

Meck
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 7, 2016

@Bomin Nie, any progress with it?

Bomin Nie June 7, 2016

ah, I sent mail to the admin, but got not response.  You want me to mark this question answered?

Suggest an answer