How to set a condition in jira 4.3.4 workflow with simple conditions with groovy

Hello,
I searched atlassian-answer.

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/157924/transition-a-story-with-some-subtasks-in-closed-status-and-then-others-in-open-status

But, I could not find what I want
I want that ; when some sub-task is resolved, transition proceed. if not.

I tried a lot of
- issue.subTaskObjects.findAll{it.issueTypeObject.name = "Customer Report"}.every{issue.resolutionObject}

- issue.subTaskObjects.findAll{it.issueTypeObject.name ="Customer Report"}.any{it.statusObject.name ="Resolved"}

like these...

These nor working correctly.

how can ı do this ?
thanks in advance.

2 answers

1 accepted

In both cases you should be using == not = .

Every and Any are diofferent as you can imagine.

In the 2nd closure in the first line you want "it", not issue. In the second line should be == (again).

If you get it a bit more correct then we can probably help further.

Hello Jamie, thanks for your answer. It is working.It is ok. issue.subTaskObjects.findAll{it.issueTypeObject.name ="Customer Report"}.any{it.statusObject.name =="Resolved"} Well, I don't understand one point. at one side it.issueTypeObject.name ="Customer Report" (one equals operator) at other side any{it.statusObject.name =="Resolved"} (two equals operator) In normal, this would be a standard ? or Is there anything else ?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Nov 27, 2018 in Portfolio for Jira

Introducing a new planning experience in Portfolio for Jira (Server/DC)

In the past, Portfolio for Jira required a high degree of detail–foresight that was unrealistic for many businesses to   have–in   order to produce a reliable long-term roadmap. We're tur...

2,513 views 15 20
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you