How to selectively create salesforce case from Jira Automatically?

Raj Dharsandia May 13, 2021

I am using Salesforce to Jira Connector and I am able to create an SF case whenever an issue is created in Jira.

However, I have a requirement that I want to create a Salesforce case selectively based on Labels in Jira.

Like say an issue "xyzIssue" is created with the label "abc" then only I want to create an Salesforce Case.

4 answers

2 votes
Neha Jain April 19, 2023

To create a Salesforce case based on a condition in Jira labels, In the connector settings, you must configure the workflow for the creation of the case, as well as set the required conditions and map the required fields. Depending on the condition, the workflow will fire and a case will be created in Salesforce. Perhaps this will resolve your problem.

2 votes
Cristian Astorga July 1, 2021

Hi Raj, 
I'm Cristian, Customer Advocate for Apps at ServiceRocket.

If I'm not mistaken, you may be using our Connector for Salesforce & Jira. 
If this is the case, I believe we can help you trigger the automatic creation of Salesforce records based on certain Labels on the Jira side through the customization of our tool with the help of our Consulting team. 

If you would like to know more, feel free to drop me a message here or reach out directly at us on our support portal. 

Kind regards, 
Cris

Efrat Barak Zadok January 30, 2023

Hi @Cristian Astorga I would like your help as well on the same issue

Like Cristian Astorga likes this
Cristian Astorga January 31, 2023

Hi Efrat, 

I noticed that you raised a ticket with our team on our Support portal. Let's keep on chatting about your case there. 

1 vote
Shubham Gupta June 11, 2021

Hi @Raj Dharsandia 

I know you are using some connector to perform this integration as you mentioned, But if you look for the change in future, here is what I have for you.

Experience the Most Flexible, Easiest, and Securest Way to Integrate Salesforce and Jira, Sinergify—a Salesforce® & Jira Connector. The Connector Integrate standard and custom Salesforce objects with Jira to strengthen cross-functional collaboration and deliver top-notch customer experience.

This product can be customized as per yoyr business requirements as well.

It covers the feature like : Salesforce Native and Lightning Ready, Bidirectional Synchronization, Advanced Search, and more...

Thanks

Shubham

0 votes
Dhiren Notani_Exalate_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 16, 2023

Hi @Raj Dharsandia ,

This is Dhiren from the Exalate team.

As you want an integration between Jira Software and Salesforce, I would recommend you to use an issue sync solution like Exalate in this case.

You can also sync selective issues from Jira which match some filter or criteria (Labels in your case) by creating Triggers in Exalate which in just a JQL (Jira Query Language) used to search for issues.

With the script mode provided by Exalate, you can enjoy ultimate customisability and flexibility with total control over what data you are sharing and receiving.

Thanks, Dhiren

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events