How to see which projects a group has access to?

Leo Catallo March 14, 2014

Time and again I have a request to add someone to some group. It would be really useful if I could, by looking at a group, see which projects group members have access to. Does anyone know if is it possible to see this?

1 answer

1 vote
MJ
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 17, 2014

In the permission schemes permissions are being defined based on entity, among which groups.
The association of a permission scheme with a project then in turn determines which groups have access to the project in question.
I am not aware of any way on how to directly see to which projects groups have access to, though you can see in the group navigator, to which permission schemes a groups is associated. In turn, from there you can determine to which projects this permission scheme has been assigned.

Leo Catallo April 25, 2014

I'm using the same permission scheme for almost all my projects, so that is almost useless :(

I do wish there was a way to look up what does the group has access to. Similar to permission helper tool, but the other way around

Suggest an answer