How to see time spent by each user separately for a given ticket ?

Balaji Kasiliya January 23, 2018

In Same JIRA ticket, multiple users logged their effort. I would like to see who has spent how much time for that ticket. How to see that?

4 answers

0 votes
Lime Trees January 28, 2018

Hi,

we also have paid version Status History PRO with reports, that can help in your situation.

Regards,

Lime Trees Support Team

0 votes
Balaji Kasiliya January 26, 2018

Thanks Warren & Lime Trees Team for trying to help me. 

Lime Trees Team,

If it is one ticket then i can certainly follow the way you suggested. In my case, i have thousands of ticket and i would like to know who has spent what time in one shot. 

0 votes
Lime Trees January 23, 2018

Hi,

You can have a look at our free add-on Status History which gives you full view on details for issue statuses, time spent and users assigned. You can check it here.

Regards,

Lime Trees Support Team

0 votes
Warren
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2018

I'm not aware of any built-in Jira feature for this, apart from going through the History section of the ticket, which is not really practical. If you use Tempo, which is the time-tracking add-on, you can filter within Tempo to give you that info.

The other way, which I use, is via the REST API, where you can programmatically get the same History list, but let the code add up the logged time for each user.

Suggest an answer