How to retain filters on page refresh?

Ramesh PS October 8, 2019

Confluence table view/page will refresh every time I add/edit a record using confiform.

Since I have my table view created with few filters on same page, all my filters are lost on refresh and need to start over.

how can I edit or add/edit a record and still retain filter on page refresh?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Natalie Paramonova _Stiltsoft_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 10, 2019

Hello,

Tell me please if you use the Table Filter and Charts for Confluence app to filter your table?

Thank you!

Ramesh PS October 10, 2019

Yes, I have tableview with filter and also few charts created on the page. 

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2019

In the app, if you want to preserve configured filtration parameters, you need to click the cogwheel icon on the filtration panel and then click Save changes:

2019-10-11_11h22_36.png

In case you face different behavior, please contact our support.

Ramesh PS October 14, 2019

Saving filter will make the change persistent  and next user will have to work on clearing filters that they might not need but saved by other users.

i am trying to understand if the filters can be kept persistent for a session and does it affect other users. 

Many suggestions?

Rising Star
Rising Star
October 15, 2019

Unfortunately, there is no option to preserve filtration parameters without saving the macro for now. I'll notify you when we implement this feature.

Suggest an answer