How to remove ticket creation confirmation?

Deleted user September 16, 2016

Hello,

I want to remove the "Ticket creation confirmation" email that my user gets when entering a ticket via e-mail.

I know this is an odd request, I have tried removing ALL notifications and they are still receiving them. Must be at a different level? 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2016

Notification Scheme has nothing to do with customer-facing notifications. Customer notifications are not yet controllable. They will receive emails when creating issues as well as during any customer-facing change to their request.

Alright, that is unfortunate, but if it is a limitation then I understand.

Thank you.

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2016

They are building features into Service Desk automation so that you will have full control over each and every single notification. It has not been released as of yet, though.

On a separate note, what is the limitation on custom fields? One thing that Servicedesk is really missing for me is the "Hover over" option for the summary. Such as hovering over the summary and it shows a little box with the ticket "Description". 

I know when you hover over "creator" it has a similar effect already. Is there a way to start making custom fields? The custom field options don't seem to quite have the options I am looking for.

Steven F Behnke
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 16, 2016

Can you talk more about what you're looking for? Unfortunately custom fields that offer fancy hovers and other effects are usually custom plugins – There are few to no options for plugins that provide fields in Cloud.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events