How to remove "Report feedback Admin issue" button from log in page

Mario Romic December 19, 2013

Our customers use this button to repport different problems, but since they are not logged in , when mail arrives to us we cannot se who is the sender!

Instead of removing, is it possible to configure the window which appears when button pressed?

Todat we have only Summary and Description in that window, would like to have Reporter name , mail adress as well in that window.

Thanks for help.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2013

i wonder if what you're aiming at is the "contact admimistrators form" which can be en/disabled in general settings.

do you mind pasting a screenshot of what you really wanna remove?

RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2013

@Faysal, i think question is about issue collector plugin and that should't allow to anonymous users

C. Faysal December 19, 2013

aiing = aiming

Hi!

from attached file you can see a button down at right side on that login page.

That button is the one I would like to remove or configure so that more mandatory information can be added.

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 19, 2013

convert your comment to an answer and re-attach the image..it doesn't show up in comments if you add it

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 19, 2013

ah ok.

now that looks like an issue collector to me.

if i am right then you gonna find them here

https://issues.cambio.se/secure/admin/ViewGlobalCollectors!default.jspa

C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 19, 2013

ur welcome mate...glad to be able helpin

Thanks a Lot

0 votes

Hi!

from attached file you can see a button down at right side on that login page.

That button is the one I would like to remove or configure so that more mandatory information can be added.

Suggest an answer