How to remove "Report feedback Admin issue" button from log in page

Our customers use this button to repport different problems, but since they are not logged in , when mail arrives to us we cannot se who is the sender!

Instead of removing, is it possible to configure the window which appears when button pressed?

Todat we have only Summary and Description in that window, would like to have Reporter name , mail adress as well in that window.

Thanks for help.

2 answers

1 accepted

Accepted Answer
1 vote

i wonder if what you're aiming at is the "contact admimistrators form" which can be en/disabled in general settings.

do you mind pasting a screenshot of what you really wanna remove?

@Faysal, i think question is about issue collector plugin and that should't allow to anonymous users

aiing = aiming

Hi!

from attached file you can see a button down at right side on that login page.

That button is the one I would like to remove or configure so that more mandatory information can be added.

convert your comment to an answer and re-attach the image..it doesn't show up in comments if you add it

ah ok.

now that looks like an issue collector to me.

if i am right then you gonna find them here

https://issues.cambio.se/secure/admin/ViewGlobalCollectors!default.jspa

ur welcome mate...glad to be able helpin

Hi!

from attached file you can see a button down at right side on that login page.

That button is the one I would like to remove or configure so that more mandatory information can be added.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 18, 2018 in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

22,944 views 2 7
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you