Untitled1.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2022

Hi @Александр Евдокимов ,

please could you attach a screenshot in English? if that menu is "More" then there are a lot of operation provided by JIRA or other external plugin. In my opinion you are referring to a third part plugin.

Fabio

per.jpgThere are many tabs for creating task types in this tab, how can I remove it?

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2022

are you referring to subtask creation?

need to remove what is highlighted in red under the number 2

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 9, 2022

please provide that menu in english please

Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 9, 2022

In my opinion all these menu is provided by a third part app. Please check the installed addon and try to disable one per time in order to figure out which provide these menus.

Which applications are included in the third part? Can you throw off a screenshot, where should I look for it?

Suggest an answer