How to remove Kepler's data table from view screen when no values are returned

Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2015

Since this is a very large table, GUI-wise, to display when no rows apply, I haven't found a way to configure this. Is it possible? 

Thanks

1 answer

1 vote
Silviu Burcea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 1, 2015

Live Fields from JJupin (another Kepler plugin) is the easiest way to do it. There are Javascript solutions for that, but a JIRA upgrade might break the script. This is what Live Fields solves: your Live Fields configuration stays the same, JJupin will handle the JIRA breaking changes for you.

Regards,

Silviu

Peter Bengov
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2015

Thanks Sulviu, but since we are already using data tables, I would have liked to see this with the current plugin. Can we add this to the features lists? I see these tables are also showing when moving (More > Move) a ticket (even if set only on view screens).

Silviu Burcea
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 3, 2015

I left Kepler a while ago, I can't decide that, but they are friendly and open minded. You can submit a new feature request on bugs.kepler-rominfo.com, but I think they will stick with Live Fields in this case because it's already a proven solution.

Suggest an answer