How to redirect tickets in service desk.

Faiza Sheikh December 11, 2017

Hi, 

So currently the bug/faults tickets once raised all go to a triage que but i am trying to add a new field in the bug/fault issue type so they all get redirected to a different que. Why? 

How do i control what tickets end up in which que? 

1 answer

1 vote
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2017

Hello,

When you add a queue to Jira Service desk you provide a JQL query which selects issues which will be selected by the queue. Check the JQL query for the queue where you want your issues to be and fill the correct fields for the issues.

Faiza Sheikh December 11, 2017

Oh thanks so much for your reply. But where can i see the JQL query?

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2017

Go to the project queue and there must be the Edit queue button.  Click it and you will be able to see the JQL query. You need to be a project administrator to be able to see the button. Kindly read more herehttps://confluence.atlassian.com/get-started-with-jira-service-desk/make-queues-for-your-team-917968317.html

Faiza Sheikh December 14, 2017

Thank you so much. So kind. 

Suggest an answer