How to read issues if we are not the owner ?

Hello,

In a JIRA project, 1 customer account has created some issues.

I have added a 2nd customer account, and put the 2 customer accounts in the same organization.

The 2nd customer account cant see issues of the 1st account, i would like he can.

I have changed "customer autrhorization" and tested "share requests", the 3 choices (same organization, all customers, and all customer looking for by project). it doesnt work.

So i have found that the issues have memorized that at the creation, the 1st customer had no organization. I have modified issues and put the same organization, and now the 2nd customer can see issues of the 1st customer.

Meanwhile i cant modify organization of an issue if the issue is closed ! So i tried to add a transition to reopen the issues, but 

- in "text mode", i dont have the link "add a transition" for state "closed" !

- in "diagram mode", i have an message like that "you cant execute this operation on a draft"...

I dont have solution for the moment.

I need that the 2nd customer read issues of the 1st, is there the good way to do that ?

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

no solution for this problem ?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

217 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you