Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to re-subscribe to suspended subscriptions? Edited

It happened that my Atlassian was unable to bill me for a subscription so they suspended Jira Software subscriptions. Now I've added the new card and need subscriptions to be prolongated with all data that was in these systems.

Who to contact on this matter??

Team members are not using jira software.

3 answers

0 votes
Jack Community Leader May 29, 2020

if you can access the previous instance and you update the billing info then it should be restored. If you try the URL and it is not accessible please reach out to Atlassian Support

Billing_–_Manage_subscriptions.png

It is in the same state as the image and sent customer support, but there is no answer.

Credit card registration is complete.

did the "customer support" link resolve to where you reported the issue and if so did you get an email back acknowledging receipt of your request? If so then they will get back to you at some point I suspect. In the email you can click on the link to the issue and escalate. If you did not get an email acknowledgement let me know.

The problem is not solved.
Please contact the person in charge.
I still can't use jira software.

I'm just a user like you so I can't contact the person in charge. Do you have a ticket number that you received back from support?

0 votes
Andy Heinzer Atlassian Team May 29, 2020

Hi,

Sorry to hear about this problem.  From what I can see about this product, it appears to have been reactivated within the last 90 minutes.  If this is not resolved though, I would recommend that you comment about this to the CA ticket you have open over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-1017552

Our customer advocates team can better help you with the billing and licensing aspects here.

Thanks

Andy

it appears to have been reactivated within the last 90 minutes? Really? I just wait for almost a day

We have the same issue and I've already created an incident for it. Ours is Service Desk so it is really critical since we have over 3000 customers

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD Trial
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you