How to re-subscribe to suspended subscriptions?

유일상 May 29, 2020

It happened that my Atlassian was unable to bill me for a subscription so they suspended Jira Software subscriptions. Now I've added the new card and need subscriptions to be prolongated with all data that was in these systems.

Who to contact on this matter??

Team members are not using jira software.

3 answers

0 votes
Alvin Calma October 11, 2020

We have the same issue and I've already created an incident for it. Ours is Service Desk so it is really critical since we have over 3000 customers

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 29, 2020

Hi,

Sorry to hear about this problem.  From what I can see about this product, it appears to have been reactivated within the last 90 minutes.  If this is not resolved though, I would recommend that you comment about this to the CA ticket you have open over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-1017552

Our customer advocates team can better help you with the billing and licensing aspects here.

Thanks

Andy

Patchara Rojanadickun May 9, 2021

it appears to have been reactivated within the last 90 minutes? Really? I just wait for almost a day

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2020

if you can access the previous instance and you update the billing info then it should be restored. If you try the URL and it is not accessible please reach out to Atlassian Support

유일상 May 29, 2020

Billing_–_Manage_subscriptions.png

It is in the same state as the image and sent customer support, but there is no answer.

유일상 May 29, 2020

Credit card registration is complete.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 29, 2020

did the "customer support" link resolve to where you reported the issue and if so did you get an email back acknowledging receipt of your request? If so then they will get back to you at some point I suspect. In the email you can click on the link to the issue and escalate. If you did not get an email acknowledgement let me know.

유일상 May 29, 2020

The problem is not solved.
Please contact the person in charge.
I still can't use jira software.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 29, 2020

I'm just a user like you so I can't contact the person in charge. Do you have a ticket number that you received back from support?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD Trial
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events