Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to raise ticket for transfering all products?

Edited

I want to delete my temporary products or organization, but I have found no such function in Atlassian. (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Delete-organisation/qaq-p/1685818 (SO STUPID and STRANGE!!) As it is commented in the question, I need to transfer products to another organization as a workaround.

However, when I transfer my useless products to another, the following warning message is shown.image.png

I couldn't find a way to raise a ticket under the 'Technical issues and bugs' category on the 'Contact support' link. It shows only the community and documentation buttons

image.png

How can I raise a ticket?

1 answer

1 vote
G subramanyam Community Leader May 16, 2022

Hi @Changjun Lim welcome to the Atlassian community.

We are so sorry and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Their will be multiple reasons and scenario's behind an error message and the customer use cases.

For your current ask of raising a help ticket, here is the direct link. as well the screen shot for your reference. Request you to include as many details as possible about your temporary product transfer for better assistance.

contact screenshot.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you