How to query all sprints for particular team?

Georgiy Senenkov August 14, 2013

Hello,

I would like to query all sprints for particular team. Then I would need to gather information (number of issues: original, added, removed) about every sprint found in the query.

Could you please advise how this can be done?

Best regards, Georgiy

5 answers

1 vote
Georgiy Senenkov August 20, 2013

Thanks for idea. In this case I would get information about completed, not completed, and removed issues.

Do you know how to get information about issues added to sprint after start time (marked with *)?

0 votes
T I
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2013

Use JQL to gather the information?

team = ... AND sprint is not EMPTY

team = ... AND sprint is not EMPTY AND issuetype = "Story"

I can't really say that I completely understood your question.

Thank you for your answer.

What I would like to get is to have information such as:

how many issues were in the begining and in the end of the sprint, i.e. how many issues (stories) have been added

Do you know whether it's possible to query such information?

Christian Czaia _Decadis AG_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2013

I would take a look at the sprint report. At the beginning of each section (not completed, added...) you have a "view in issue navigator link". I would then export the data and analyze it in Excel...

Thanks for idea. In this case I would get information about completed, not completed, and removed issues.

Do you know how to get information about issues added to sprint after start time (marked with *)?

0 votes
Georgiy Senenkov August 15, 2013

Team is some custom field.

My intention is to get sprint specific information: aded/removed issues (and their amount of stories)

0 votes
Georgiy Senenkov August 15, 2013

Team is some custom field.

My intention is to get sprint specific information: aded/removed issues (and their amount of stories)

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 14, 2013

What is a "team"?

Suggest an answer