How to query Issue Collector issues?

Bruce Boutet August 13, 2014

I have a requirement to present a Issue Collector queue as a dashboard gadget but don't know how to query for issues created by a specifice issue collector. How do I reference the collectorid in JQL?

Thanks for any help.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Pedro Cora
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2014

Hi Bruce,

--I'm afraid that this is will not be possible as the labels field that gets the collectorid is not seachable like that.--

Scrach that. What you can do it to use the JQL for the environment field:

environment ~ "location user-agent referrer"

Of course, this will also get other issues that are might have the data already or that is entered manually, but it's an alterntive.

:)

1 vote
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2014

You can use a custom field (https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Advanced+Use+of+the+JIRA+Issue+Collector) to set a specific value to the issue which you can then query against.

0 votes
Bruce Boutet August 14, 2014

Gentlemen,

I ended up adding new unique environment variable, and that did the trick.

environment : {
        'Custom env variable'  : 'hidden_value'
    }

Now a simple text search returns all the issue collector issues. I may simply replace that value with Issue collector id and achieve the same result.

Thanks for guiding me in the right direction.

Suggest an answer