How to put the issuetype "Bug" on the first?

Aurélie Narozniak March 23, 2016

Hello,

When I click on create, I can select an issuetype. 

But the first is "task"

Can you explain how to make to have bug as default value please?

Like you can see on th screenshot : bug is my default Issuetype.

image2016-3-23 13:12:45.png

2 answers

0 votes
Elifcan Cakmak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2016

hi,

i was gonna suggest drag drop the bug issue type to the beginning but you already did that. Also you chose bug as default issue type. I think JIRA shows the last used issue type as the first one in the create screen. For example when i create the previous issue as "task", it shows "task" again when i click on create. This time if I choose "bug", then it suggests "bug" in my next issue creation. I am not sure how to solve this though.

0 votes
GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2016

Can you make sure that "SCMP_TMA" is using the "ITELIOS - Issue Type Scheme"?

Yes, this project uses this Issuetype Scheme

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 23, 2016

What is the JIRA URL in the browser when you posted that "Create issue" screen? Did you just click the "Create" button in the JIRA home page or from somewhere else?

i click on the create button and I have the screen to create an issue.

The default is task

GabrielleJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 23, 2016

That's interesting, usually when you click on the "Create" button a dialog box will appear that will immediately display the who "Create Screen" which contains all the default fields. Your screenshot will appear if the "create" button is opened in another tab/screen.

Suggest an answer