How to put the issuetype "Bug" on the first?

Hello,

When I click on create, I can select an issuetype. 

But the first is "task"

Can you explain how to make to have bug as default value please?

Like you can see on th screenshot : bug is my default Issuetype.

image2016-3-23 13:12:45.png

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Can you make sure that "SCMP_TMA" is using the "ITELIOS - Issue Type Scheme"?

Yes, this project uses this Issuetype Scheme

What is the JIRA URL in the browser when you posted that "Create issue" screen? Did you just click the "Create" button in the JIRA home page or from somewhere else?

i click on the create button and I have the screen to create an issue.

The default is task

That's interesting, usually when you click on the "Create" button a dialog box will appear that will immediately display the who "Create Screen" which contains all the default fields. Your screenshot will appear if the "create" button is opened in another tab/screen.

This widget could not be displayed.

hi,

i was gonna suggest drag drop the bug issue type to the beginning but you already did that. Also you chose bug as default issue type. I think JIRA shows the last used issue type as the first one in the create screen. For example when i create the previous issue as "task", it shows "task" again when i click on create. This time if I choose "bug", then it suggests "bug" in my next issue creation. I am not sure how to solve this though.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted Wednesday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

139 views 2 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you