How to provide reports for a particular project only?

Matthias Mueller May 7, 2017

Hi, I need to provide statistics/reports for a particular project. This should only be provided for a particular project, as it is very specific and we don't want to spoil the other hundreds of our JIRA projects. Also, simple JQL won't last here since I need to do additional stuff like grouping, counting, etc.

There are two approaches that came to my mind:

1. Create a custom JIRA report. Would be my favourite if I know how to only provide this for the particular project
  2. Create a new menu-item that calculates the needed data and provides it on an additional page. This way, I could provide the menu-item project, type or even role specific

I would prefer a custom build solution over a paid one

1 answer

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 8, 2017

Hello Matthias,

Since you have ruled out JQL, which is used for reporting, thus my suggestion to you is to try out this plugin and see if it meets your requirment.  - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.arsenalesystems.dataplane/server/

Also, can you share a specific report requirement, may be then I can suggest something more.

Matthias Mueller May 8, 2017

Hi, thanks for the hint. Does this plugin support reports that only can be executed within a particular project?

Suggest an answer