How to print backlog

Hi

My PO's have asked if they can get a backlog (planning board) out as a print so they can work with it. I said sure and went to the planning board and was a bit suprised that it was not possible, so i ended up writing a special filter for the issue list so they can print from there. So i ask you please tell me there is a more clever method then having duplicate filters, they love the easy of using the click on and off filters provided by the planning board, so would be nice to give them some flexibility.

Anyone out there know and easy working to get some "printable" version of the planning board ?

Kind regards

Jesper Lind

2 answers

1 accepted

You can easliy print (Export to PDF) search reult via Agile Issue Printer plugin

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.flyingagile.jira.plugin.aip

This plugin works for JIRA and JIRA Agile. Try this plugin and let us know about your experience. WE would like to improve it for customers.

Hi @Jesper Lind,

Yes You can't do that unless You create bunch of QF or filters and use the search.

If You want to print out from the board or backlog in a more dynamic way smile have a look at the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UftE1ZE1hTQ

Aditionally together with spartez we've combined Agile Board Filter and Agile Cards introducing a Print Unprinted Cards solution

unprinted.png

Best regards

Przemyslaw 

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Thursday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

119 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you