How to preserve Previous Status Assignee?

Avi Ziv July 23, 2014

Hi,

I need to preserve "Previous Assignee" after the transition between Statuses. In other words, the last Assignee of each Status must be saved.

I try to do it with Enhancer Plugin. Very nice tool, but very limited in the number of fields.

Any idea?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2014

the copy field post function may be part of the jira-suite utilities plugin. I install that on all the systems I maintain and sometimes forget what is in it vs. normal JIRA.

Avi Ziv July 23, 2014

Thanks a lot.

0 votes
Joe Pitt
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2014

First, your question implies the assignee is changed during the transition. I would try creating a custom user field named Previos xxxxx Assignee where xxxx is the status you're coming out of. Then use a post function in the transtition to copy the contents of the assignee field to the relevent custom field. This also presumes you only pass through each status once.

Avi Ziv July 23, 2014

I did it. But I do not find the post function/plugin that do the job.

Thanks,

Gaby

Suggest an answer