How to prepare POC for all Projects and implement in jira?

Suresh October 23, 2013

Hello,

They are different projects in my organization,For all those projects i need to create workflows

and i need to provide issue types under those projects,For this i need create POC first.

for creating POC and process documents,What are the steps i need to note and follow in meetings?

I am new to all these projects,Could any one help me out

3 answers

0 votes
Bhushan Nagaraj
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2013

Are you looking for documentation that will help you determine a workflow for your projects? I think a whole lot of designing workflows for your team is based on your current processes and how you would like to improvise/incorporate something new into it.

But Atlassian have had quite a few webinars related to workflows that you might find helpful. Take a look at

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/WEBINAR/Atlassian+Webinars+Home

0 votes
Suresh October 23, 2013

Hi Bharadwaj,

I know how create issue type,workflows...all admin activities.

I would like to know more about procedure documents for implment document ideas in jira.

I mean some documents to proceed for the creation project in jira,workflows,groups etc...

0 votes
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 23, 2013

Suggest an answer