How to perform integration between "Worksoft Certify" and "JIRA"?

Prabhakaran M July 31, 2012

we have used "Certify" Automation tool. It only provide "bug" error's. but we can enter the issue in JIRA manaually . So what i need "how it perform Automatically issue send from Certify to JIRA?"

2 answers

1 vote
Jim Dugger April 29, 2015

Hi,

I am the product manager for Worksoft Certify, and we actually have a JIRA integration we can offer you.  If you are a maintenance-current Worksoft Certify customer, this integration is part of your Certify license and may be downloaded by contacting support.

This integration will allow you to open a JIRA incident from a Certify result.

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2012

You need to go into a lot more detail.

First, none of us are going to look up "random software" just because you happen to mention it. I'd suggest you tell us roughly what the software is for, and provide links.

Secondly, "integrate" is a very vague word. Without any more information, all it means is "make two systems talk to each other", but that's utterly useless as a question. WHAT do you want them to do together?

Prabhakaran M July 31, 2012

The issue will be automatically send from "Worksoft certify" to "JIRA". Bcoz we have used "Certify" Automation tool. It only provide "bug" error's. but we can enter the issue in JIRA manaually . So what i need "how it perform Automatically from Certify to JIRA?"

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2012

So, you want Certify to create issues in Jira?

If Certify can send emails, you can get a really simple integration done because Jira can create issues from emails. I doubt that's of a lot of use though, as it will only be a summary and description, nothing in the way of fields - for that, I'd look at writing a REST interface so that Certify can populate more of your fields.

Suggest an answer